In this section of the website we answer the most popular questions that our customers have about our RV Resort. If you can't find the answer here don't hesitate to contact us.
ARE YOU A MEMBERSHIP RESORT?
We are open to the public. No membership / ownership required.
WHAT ARE YOUR RATES?
Rates are dependent on length of stay, number of people and the number of pets in your party. Please refer to rates section.
DO YOUR RATES CHANGE ON WEEKEND OR HOLIDAYS?
No, however, we do require a 3-night minimum on holiday weekends. Advance deposit of one night is required to hold reservation. Please call the office to setup payment arrangments. Check / money order may be mailed in or you may pay with credit card over the phone.
CAN I RESERVE A SPECIFIC SITE?
Specific sites may be requested but are never guaranteed.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY? WHAT IS YOUR RESERVATION CHANGE POLICY?
- DAILY/WEEKLY RESERVATIONS: Must cancel 48 hours prior to scheduled arrival or a 1 night minimum will be charged.
- HOLIDAY RESERVATIONS:Cancellations within 3 days after the payment has been received will receive a full refund. If cancellation is requested after this time has passed, a 1 night minimum will be charged. MUST CANCEL 72 HOURS PRIOR TO SCHEDULED ARRIVAL OR 3 NIGHT MINIMUM WILL BE CHARGED.
- MONTHLY RESERVATIONS: Cancellations within 3 days after payment has been received will receive a full refund / All other cancellations will have a $50 cancellation charge. IF CANCELLATION IS NOT RECEIVED WITHIN 7 DAYS PRIOR TO SCHEDULED ARRIVAL, FULL DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED.
HOW LONG CAN I STAY?
Stay as long as you like. We offer daily, weekly and extended stay rates. There are no restrictions on your length of stay.
DO YOU OFFER FULL HOOK-UPS?
We currently have 140 full hook up sites, which include water, septic, cable tv, and 50/30/20 amp electric hookups. Land line telephone service is also available in full hook up sites for contract through AT&T. We also have some partial hook up sites available. These sites do not have septic or phone hook ups.
DO YOU OFFER PULL-THRU SPACES?
No pull-thrus. However, we offer the largest sites in the area and can accommodate RVs up to 45' in length.
DO YOU OFFER PROPANE SERVICE?
Yes. We have a propane fill station located within the resort; we also offer daily on-site bottle pickup.
CAN I HAVE A CAMP FIRE?
Yes, fire rings are permissable on tent sites and above ground fire pits are allowed on RV sites. You must have your own portable, above ground, fire pit.
DO YOU OFFER WIFI? IS IT FREE?
Yes, we have WiFi available at your RV site. Customers that are here for Nightly or Weekly stays receive complimentary Wifi. If you are a Monthly Customer, and would like to use the service we have contracted with Tengo Internet, our WiFi rates are as follows:
- $59.95 per month (for up to 4 devices)
- $54.95 per month (for 1 device)
- $159.95 (for 3 months, up to 4 devices)
- $22.95 for 1 week (up to 4 devices)
- $7.95 for 1 day (up to 4 devices)
DO YOU HAVE A LAUNDRY FACILITY?
Yes. We have two modern, coin operated laundry facilities on site for your convenience.
DO YOU ACCEPT PETS? ARE THERE RESTRICTIONS?
Yes, we are a pet friendly community, with a dog park. We do limit each site to 2 pets per site unless prior arrangments have been made. Restrictions do apply, we do not allow any aggressive breeds. A complete list of pet rules is available upon check in.
DO YOU HAVE RESTRICTIONS ON TYPE OF RV?
Age, condition and type of RV are all subject to exterior inspection and approval upon arrival. The RV must be clean, rust free, no broken windows and, if motor powered, must be operational. Tarps on roofs, and other modifications are strictly prohibited. The resort has a complete list of Rules and Regulations on file for your review.
DO YOU HAVE A POOL?
Yes, it is open seasonally.
If you are looking for full amenities, privacy, convenient location, and room to stretch, we invite you to visit Champagne Lakes RV Resort. Stay as long as you like.